1. General information
Administrator of this service is eSecure Ltd located in Rzeszow, Hoffmanowej 19, , 035-016 Rzeszow, registrated in the District Court in Rzeszow, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000350718, Taxpayer identification number: 6842590749.
Service gathers user information and their behavior from:
• Forms, that user fills at the site,
• Cookies file that are saved an the user’s computer (mobile phone, tablet etc.),
• Log files that are gathered by hosting provider (www.home.pl),
• Google analytics that is installed on the site, provided by Google Inc.
Google analyze usage data using among others cookie files. Information gathered by Google Inc. during using the site (Referrer URL, pages visited by you, browser type, language settings, operating system, screen resolution) are sent to the Google Inc. in the U.S.A. where they are stored and processed. Results are made available to us anonymized. More information about Google Analytics read Google Analytics and Google Analytics Terms of Service.
2. Forms information
• Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
• The data in the form is not shared with third parties otherwise than with the user's consent.
• The data provided in the form may be used as a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Administrator in the register, maintained by eSecure.
• The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. a business contact or a partner contact.
3. Cookie information
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files and gathered by Google Analytics service.
• Cookies are small text files stored in the device's memory through the browser. They store certain information (eg preferred language or page settings) which the browser can (depending on the time the cookie is stored) upload again during the next visit to the site.
• Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
• Cookies placed on the Website User's device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
4. Data sharing
Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits. Data enabling the identification of a person is made available only with the consent of that person. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
5. Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent?